We are excited to announce a new release of MPOG DataDirect, packed with new features, enhancements, and bug fixes to make the user experience even better. Please read on for a summary of what’s new in this release:
- Added the Standardized Data File option in Starting Population:
- Added Surgery Type Presets in Population filter category:
- Added Select all Options for more than three options in categorical filter items:
- Added Medications category in Filters:
- Added new phenotype items to filter/output items.
- Removed NSQIP outcomes.
- Re-arranged filter/output items’ categories that were under wrong categories.
- Fixed Institution count error when creating a new query.