MPOG Membership Information
Our Multicenter Perioperative Outcomes Group (MPOG) is a non-profit academic consortium of more >50 hospitals across 18 states and 2 countries. We seek to improve patient care, using electronic healthcare data. Since inception in 2008 MPOG has developed policies, procedures, software and technical infrastructure required to conduct large scale, real world research and quality improvement initiatives, educate caregivers and guide healthcare administration.
There are 2 types of membership of ASPIRE:
- Michigan-based hospitals who receive funding from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM):
- BCBSM funded Hospitals
- Non-Michigan hospital
- Receive No funding
- Stanford University
- Bassam Kadry, M.D. email: email@example.com
- Robert Schongerger, M.D., Ph.D. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randall Blank, MD, M.B.A. email: email@example.com
- Douglas Calquhoun, MB ChB, MSC email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Tennessee
- Dr. Stephen Black, M.D., Ph.D., M.B.A.